Sunday, February 21, 2010

Math Literacy Fair/Carnival

We just went to our annual math literacy fair and had a great time. I volunteered to run a booth and I graciously told Joe he had to me too. We did have a great time though. We played a Spiderman game where players picked a character and rolled some dice. They had to add or multiply the numbers together to move up the building to rescue Mary Jane. Corbin absolutely loved this game.

They had other games there such as bingo, bean bag toss, arcade basketball, and many more. We also had an author come and talk to the kids. DARE officer, Love and Logic reps., and many more. The door prizes consisted of and ipod shuffle and $10 gift certificates. Lydia won a gift certificate. (And I had everyone sing to her.) All in all it was a very great time.

Oh yeah and we had pizza!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

CORBIN! Your face is MINE boy! I'm gonna kiss every inch of it when I see you next!!!

Oh and I want that pizza. Looks yummy!