Thursday, December 11, 2008

What a Crappy Day!

No literally! We have decided it was time to start potty training Miriam. One of the greatest parts of being a parent. Miriam is doing pretty well I think. This whole process went a lot different with my other kids. Miriam loves to pee in the potty, but she has yet to poop in the potty and today I had to clean up two poopy accidents. What a crappy day!! At least this is my last kid.


I love the things parents talk about. It always cracks me up!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

As a parent, I'm cracking up, right along with you! That's funny

jayme said...

I am in the same boat as you. We are just starting to potty train Hyrum. I have twice now been handed a poopy diaper, without it's contents, so I had to go on a "treasure hunt" to find it and then clean it up. Lots of fun!