Friday, October 10, 2008

Haircuts

One of the most common questions asked of us is, "have you ever cut their hair?" (In reference to our girls.) Well, most of you know Lydia had that taken care of several times over. (I think we are past that. Knock on wood.) We have cut a quarter of an inch from Jane's hair, and non from Miriam's. Until yesterday! I actually don't know if you would really count bangs as a hair cut. (Joe is not very happy about it.) I had to do something though. These hairs of hers always ended up in her mouth with her food. YUCK! Even if we pulled her hair up, stragglers would find their way down. Frustrating as all get out.

I feel we should cut Jane's hair because she hates it. I can't bring myself to do it. In my mind we are selfish to leave her hair when she struggles so bad with it. Oh the cost of beauty.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Love the do's.

I wish i could've met up with you in st. george. But the rain kind of locked us up in our homes. Maybe "next" time.

Jessica and Tom said...

It's just hair! But it is so pretty I can't imagine her without it. Jane looks so pretty with it, but she is cute anyway and would look good bald I am sure.